- A positive atmosphere for adolescents
- Encourage and enable the development of healthy lifestyles and positive behaviors
- Decrease the risk of negative health behaviors through comprehensive evidence-based youth development services.
The THAI Local Community Leadership Group meetings are open to all youth serving organization in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Meetings are currently held the 4th Wednesday of each month from 10:00AM to 12:00 PM CST at the Seasons of Change Headquarter Office in Arlington, TX.
THE BOTTOM LINE
The youth of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metro-Plex NEED YOU!
Local Community Leadership Groups (LCLG) are community leaders and stakeholders with the common interest of empowering and positively impacting our youth. By joining forces, we form a united front to:
- Provide a positive atmosphere for adolescents
- Encourage and enable the development of healthy lifestyles and positive behaviors.
- Decrease the risk of negative healthy behaviors through comprehensive evidence-based youth development services.
Tune to Station WII FM
“What’s In It For Me!”
- Access to ready made partners
- Service Providers as resources to your program – you don’t have to do it all yourself
- You can expand your program with your current resources
- A funded Need Assessment
- Increased awareness of what is working and what is not
- A funded program activity
- Additional resources for youth you don ot have to pay for
- Heightened awareness of your program in the community
- Statewide resources, materials and training